No products in the cart.
1 stick unsalted margarine, room temp.
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg, room temp.
2 tsp. Bakers Choice vanilla extract
1/2 cup Bakers Choice lotus cream
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
3 squares Bakers Choice white baking choc.
2 Tbsp. Bakers Choice lotus cream
Bakers Choice lotus crunchies
1. In a large bowl, using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat
margarine on a medium speed until completely smooth and creamy. On a high speed, add
granulated and brown sugar and beat until fluffy and light in color. Beat in egg and vanilla extract
until incorporated. Add lotus cream and mix until well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until combined.
On low speed, gradually mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until combined.
3. Cover dough tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
4. Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for
about 20-30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350°. Use a 1 inch scooper to form and roll balls. Place onto lined baking sheets,
2 inches apart. Bake cookies for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 min. on the cookie sheet.
Transfer cookies to cooling rack until completely cooled.
6. Melt baking chocolate (double boiler) and add lotus cream. Drizzle over cookies and sprinkle with