No products in the cart.
These cheese pops are so creamy and deliciously flavored with our white chocolate cream and lotus crunchies! It’s a great dessert to add to you Shavuos menu!
2 8oz. whipped cream cheese
¾ c sugar
¼ cup Bakers Choice Dairy White Chocolate Cream
4 Tbsp Bakers Choice Flavored Lotus Crunchies or
Bakers Choice Chocolate Crunchies
Dairy milk chocolate bars for dipping
Dairy white chocolate bar for drizzling
· Preheat oven to 350°
· Mix the first 3 ingredients until smooth.
· Bake for 45 minutes and mix it every 15 minutes.
· Remove from oven, add white chocolate cream
and lotus crunchies, and mix until combined.
· Refrigerate mixture for 3 hours.
· Scoop 1” balls.
· Stick 3 balls into a skewer, repeat with others.
· Freeze for 1-2 hour.
· Dip the cheese balls in melted dark chocolate and
drizzle with melted white chocolate.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.